The Office of Science and Technology Integration develops the vision, policies and strategies needed to make use of scientific research and technological development.
Office of Science and Technology Integration Tasks and Functions:
- Focus, coordinate and integrate Marine Corps S&T efforts
- Monitor the Marine Corps S&T program to ensure technical quality, responsiveness to requirements and timely transition of products
- Provide a DARPA Transition Officer to stay abreast of DARPA’s ongoing efforts and to ensure the Marine Corps Warfighting Lab’s ability to incorporate relevant technologies into future experimentation
- Act as the Marine Corps office of record for OSD Joint Capabilities Technology Demonstration (JCTD) Program
- Act as the Marine Corps office of record for OSD Joint Testing and Evaluation (JT&E)
- Publish S&T documents
NOTE: The Distribution criteria has changed for the 2018 iteration of the S&T Strat Plan. Please email
for more information.